Cloud-based virtual reality and 360 video support services without the hassle of coding. Drag and drop principle use is for marketing, a bit more elaborate than HP reveal.
- Drag & drop interface on BrioVR website
- Simply need to open the BrioVR website and login
Shown prices are derived from the BrioVR website ( https://briovr.com/pricing ).
- Free version: All core features and 250MB storage.
- Pro ($8.33/mo): More space and password protected BRIO worlds.
- Ultimate (upon contact): Unlimited users, labels, custom feature development, data analytics.
- Enterprise ($41.67/mo): Team collaboration+ everything from VR professional plan.
A full free 3D editor and viewer in the browser that can be looked at in VR, 360° degree view or in AR on mobile. There are options for collaboration and a lot of models are already readily available for editing.
To create scenes, objects can simply be dragged and dropped in the environment and edited using the editor. The final environment can then be published for viewing by users or exported to different formats.
End User Experience
Users simple need to open the BrioVR website and log in. From there they have the option to look at the models included in their account and even make some minor edits.
A good free alternative to prototyping and sharing environments with multiple users without having to do any prior installations.